We are a full service manufacturer of paperboard packaging products
We are your once stop Packaging Printing Specialist in the Bay Area. For over 45 years we have provided convenient services for customers looking for cost effective and custom packaging. Our in house structural design and graphic design team will work to make your packaging ideas come alive!
YES! We do Foil stamping, embossing in-house
We are reliable best sources for high quality Foil Stamping, Die Cutting and Embossing.
We have many years of experience, which guarantees us as experts in our field and ensures only the best quality of work. Our state-of-the-art equipment is here, on site, so all our work is performed right in our shop by experienced, in-house craftsmen.
At Sierra Packaging we have a number of ways we can help you prior to actually producing your carton
First, bring us the product and any general ideas you have about the art and the physical structure of your carton.
With our Computer Aided Design (CAD) system we will design the carton that best suits your needs.
What are some of the issues that should be addressed when designing your packaging?
- How will the product be marketed?
- How will the packaged product be shipped?
- How will the product be displayed and sold in the retail environment?
- Will other items need to be included in the package (ie. – Manual, guarantee card, information on other products)?
- What is the budget for the packaging?
- How will the product be loaded into the package? It is especially important to know if you plan on using automated loading equipment.
- If your package is printed are there certain aspects of the art that are more important than others, such as a corporate color, or a particular color hue on the product.
Package Production TImeline
- Determine the packaging cost
- Approve the physical package
- Produce the die vinyl
- Produce a proof of the job
- Begin production
- Print the package
- Foil Stamping, embossing or coating
- Diecut the package
- Waste stripping
Sierra Packaging has been in business since 1974 and has a rich tradition of quality and customer service. In our 24,000 sq. ft. facility we have printing, diecutting, foil stamping, gluing, mounting and other capabilities that make us well suited to meet your folding carton and point of purchase needs.
We also produce case cards, display headers, shelf talkers, presentation folders and many other items.
Out business has continued to grow over the years becuase we work hard to keep our customers. To do that we have to pay attention to detail and strive to meet our customers’ needs.